Friday, August 2, 2013

Avenari

Hey everyone! We interrupt your irregularly broadcast Mind the Gap to bring you breaking exploding news! (Wouldn't exploding news be cooler than breaking news? I think it would!)

So, just wanted to let you know that I once again am embarking on my studying quest for my structural engineering licensure exam. This pretty much takes up all my time for many, many months as it did before. Ugh, I just have no more free time ever anymore and what little I get is taken up by important things.

However, that's not why I'm writing here. My girlfriend, Sarah, a.k.a. CyhAnide, a.k.a. the girl who does Chell's mind, is making a big push to get her book published. Before this thoughm we want to give it as much publicity as possible as well as allow any of our fans to read it before any publishing agent makes us remove it from teh interwebs.

SO! Cyh made a Facebook page for it! Click the link below to "like" it and get any future updates as we attempt to get it published. In the "about" section of the Facebook page is the link to read the book online at FictionPress (no account needed).

That's all. Have a great summer everyone.


1 comment:

  1. YAY! I will gladly buy the book, and make the translation into Shimari as soon as the language is fully fleshed out.
    Pixels cannot express how glad I am.

    ReplyDelete